Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stitching Sunday

It's been a great day for stitching. Just received the new Blackbird Designs 'Tis Hallowe'en booklet that has 13 stockings and projects to stitch. WOW - I'm almost finished with the first stocking out of the booklet. Every page you turn you want to pull the threads, and find some material to start a new project. I'll send a picture when I finish the stocking, and hopefully if I don't spend too much time on the computer tonight, it will be finished.

I am still working on a few projects - actually more than a few - but at least one will get done soon.

I did manage to finish a Plum Pudding Needleart freebie - and I hope to be able to put up a picture as soon as I figure out how to do it. LOL

I guess that's about it for this Sunday.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment